Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Sudden Rush of Adrenaline to 'Blog'

It is already 12.00am..and I am still here blogging. Hmmm....not the usual me because I would be a snoring pig on my bed now. All of the sudden, I feel like blogging..maybe because I got the inspiration from few of my friends who started to blog actively recently.

Lately, my stupid company blocked Facebook and MSN. Those were the mediums where I communicate or simply slacking when I got bored at work. Since they were blocked, I changed my so- called 'free time'(Orang besar hired you to work not doing other stuffs during work time..Wakakakaka..applicable to others NOT me!!!) to do other things >>> Reading other people blogs <<<. And I must say..I pretty much enjoy it!!! Seeing their worlds in their eyes..and by doing that, it helps me to release my stress at work. So far, work for me is totally nuisance..Why??Sigh...i just don't have the energy to express all my dissatisfaction here!!!I think one line should be able to express my tiredness towards my job..A small potato who was pushed to the shore by evil and clueless 'Kepala' and she is now without a paddle!!!I am indeed aimless, targetless and clueless to the journey to mend the BIG hole!!! Maybe i might sound a bit exaggerating...but try putting my shoes on your feet..then you would understand...

Sweep off that stupid 'fan nou' aside...the main reason I am still here because I was trying to google on how to design an E-Wedding invitation card..Ehhmm..I am not the person who is getting married here..but if I would also, I won't be so stupid to do this all my own. Sigh..I am doing this as a favor for my brother...How could I so easily promised that I would do this for him..And I thought its easy..Sigh..Actually, I already got this software I downloaded earlier and I have tried it. The problem is you have to pay in order to get rid of the advertisement and watermark that come with it..SIGH..Googling is easy..but then finding the right thing is hard!!!DAMN GOOGLE!!Ok..I shouldn't have cursed my boyfriend...i should curse myself for being so helpless!!! So, I stop for a while and indulge myself into blogging for no reason...OK..I am not an active blogger..as a matter of fact, I like reading other people blogs rather than writing my own blog because everytime I try to write anything down here, I would end up erasing every single words I wrote. And, I would only blog when I am on my lowest ground..You wouldn't want to see those sad sad blogs right??

Sigh...Giving up but only FOR NOW...haha..this lyrics just came across my mind when i was writing this line (Stop and stare, I think I'm moving but I go nowhere). OK, for now...i ain't going anywhere but I guess Stopping now doesn't means the end..Signing off now...Adios!!!Goodnight to my empty soul and many many empty soul out there!!! A little reminder to myself>>>PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH LAR<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment